X-Ray Warning Lights
Metrix NDT can supply two types of radiation warning lights for use with x-ray systems.
These systems indicate that:
- The system is powered and capable of emitting radiation
- The system is about to emit radiation
- The system is emitting radiation.
L.E.D. Enunciator Box
A 3 stage radiation indicator status panel for use in radiographic bays and x-ray chambers and cabinets.
L.E.D. Lamp Stack
A 3 stage radiation status lamp stack for use in radiographic bays and x-ray chambers and cabinets.
- Integrated red light monitoring bulb failure circuit
- 24 volts
- Volt free contact for bulb failure
- LED lamps
- Black case option
- Click here for dimensions