Walk-in X-Ray Chambers
Radiologically safe x-ray chambers
Metrix NDT Ltd can supply freestanding walk-in radiologically shielded x-ray chambers based on purpose built or standard ISO containers. These may be located outside or within a building.
- The chambers are lead lined for radiological safety with all exposed lead surfaces covered or concealed.
- Optional external cladding to enhance the appearance.
- The chambers can be supplied as suitable for energies from 160kV to 320kV.
- The chambers are fully interlocked with integrated x-ray safety warning lights.
- Supplied with a range of pre-installed comms (RS232, GigE, USB) to local or remote control room.
- The chambers are supplied fully compliant with local radiological regulations.
The Control room can be integrated into the 20′ and 40′ option containers, or be in a separate location.
- Optical Tables
- Manipulation stages
- Internal Webcam
- Air conditioning