Pharmaceutical and medical device industries
X-Ray systems, components and OEM solutions for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
X-Ray Inspection for the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries
X-ray inspection is an important tool widely used in the pharmaceutical and medical device industries to investigate internal or concealed structures and features, to identify problems, and to confirm integrity of the product before it leaves the plant.
X-ray inspection can provide valuable information to the manufacturer in both the laboratory and on the production line
X-ray inspection can be used to:
- Inspect complex assemblies, such as medical devices and accurately measure components, confirm their alignments or orientation
- Identify faults such as missing, cracked or broken parts or weld defects
- Detect contaminants such as non-ferrous metals in foil, stainless steel, powders, bone, glass, wood, PVC, plastics, stone, ceramic, cement and rubber
- Monitor fill control (fluids) or package content (blister pack)
- Confirm package completeness – product, leaflets and accessories are all in the sealed package prior to shipping
With over 40 years’ experience in x-ray inspection the team at Metrix NDT are able to advise customers on appropriate solutions to meet their requirements, whether it be a replacement component, or a bespoke x-ray system to integrate into existing equipment and lines.
Our flexible, modular hardware and software allow us to customise our systems to your needs.
Metrix NDT will investigate x-ray inspection applications which cannot be addressed by existing turnkey x-ray machines and propose customised solutions.
Our modular MetCam imaging system allow us to customise our systems to meet our customers’ specific needs enabling customers to gain custom x-ray systems at a cost effective price.
MetCam can be integrated into production lines, machine handling systems or cabinet systems.
Our MetVIEW software is Metrix NDT’s highly customisable software package which can be supplied integrated into Metrix x-ray inspection systems, or as an API to be used in conjunction with customer’s existing hardware.