Pharmaceutical and medical device industries
X-Ray systems, components and OEM solutions for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
X-Ray Inspection for the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries
X-ray inspection can provide valuable information to the manufacturer in both the laboratory and on the production line.
X-ray inspection can be used to:
- Inspect complex assemblies, such as medical devices and accurately measure components, confirm their alignments or orientation
- Identify faults such as missing, cracked or broken parts or weld defects
- Detect contaminants such as non-ferrous metals in foil, stainless steel, powders, bone, glass, wood, PVC, plastics, stone, ceramic, cement and rubber
- Monitor fill control (fluids) or package content (blister pack)
- Confirm package completeness – product, leaflets and accessories are all in the sealed package prior to shipping
With over 20 years’ experience in x-ray inspection the team at Metrix NDT are able to advise customers on appropriate solutions to meet their requirements, whether it be a replacement component, or a bespoke x-ray system to integrate into existing equipment and lines.