Pharmaceutical and medical device industries
X-Ray systems, components and OEM solutions for the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
X-Ray Inspection for the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device Industries
X-ray inspection can provide valuable information to the manufacturer in both the laboratory and on the production line.
X-ray inspection can be used to:
- Inspect complex assemblies, such as medical devices and accurately measure components, confirm their alignments or orientation
- Identify faults such as missing, cracked or broken parts or weld defects
- Detect contaminants such as non-ferrous metals in foil, stainless steel, powders, bone, glass, wood, PVC, plastics, stone, ceramic, cement and rubber
- Monitor fill control (fluids) or package content (blister pack)
- Package completeness – confirm product, leaflets and accessories are in the sealed package prior to shipping
With over 20 year experience in the x-ray and industrial inspection sectors, the team at Metrix NDT work closely with customers to understand their particular requirements and propose appropriate and cost effective solutions from component level to complete integrated turnkey systems.
Metrix NDT provides a comprehensive range of cost effective and high quality x-ray solutions, from complete standard turn-key x-ray inspection systems to OEM components. Our x-ray generators and tubes are suitable for film and digital imaging.
We can supply