Our Privacy Notice
At Metrix NDT we take our responsibilities under the General Data Protection Regulations and Data Protection Act to protect and store your personal information very seriously.
Our Privacy Notice outlines how we safeguard customer information and how we protect users’ privacy. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data.
By using our website metrixndt.com (our ‘Website’) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Personal Data and how we use it
To conduct our business we need certain information, including your name, address, telephone number, email address and enquiry details, to help us process your enquiry efficiently, to communicate with you, to provide you with relevant information, products and services that you request from us, and to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Occasionally we may also use some of this information to let you know about a new product, service or information that we think might interest you. We will never sell your data to third parties for the purposes of marketing.
We may need to disclose your information to third parties without obtaining further consent from you to the following:
- to our business partners, suppliers and subcontractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with you
- where we outsource any of our business functions under which we collect or store your data, in which case we will ensure that any such service provider adheres to at least the same obligations of security with regard to your data as undertaken by us
- where we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Website Terms & Conditions and other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our employees, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How do we look after your private information?
We will take all reasonable steps to ensure that your data is treated securely and that our database and file storage suppliers take adequate security measures to protect personal data from loss, alteration, or unauthorised processing.
What about site tracking?
Site tracking monitors traffic to our website. It does not capture any personal information but simply records information about when the site was visited, which pages were viewed and for how long.
How long do we keep your information?
- For as long as we have reasonable business needs, such as managing our relationship with you and managing our operations.
- For as long as we provide goods and/or services to you or purchase goods or services from you.
- Retention periods in line with legal and regulatory requirements or guidance.
Access to your information
You have the right to access information held about you. If you would like to request a copy of your personal data please contact The Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. 01509266701.
As part of our security measures, we may ask you to give us proof of identity before we can divulge any information related to you.
Accuracy of your information
We take reasonable steps to create an accurate record of any personal data you have submitted. However, we do not assume responsibility for confirming the ongoing accuracy of your personal data.
If you want us to update the data we have on file for you please contact : The Data Protection Officer: email@example.com, tel.: 01509266701.
Removal from our database
If you wish to be removed from our database you can simply request this by contacting our Data Protection Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel.: 0150926670.